Friday, May 30, 2008
what the heck?
I don't get a lo of sun in through the window of my CHU, but in the early morning I do get a nice bright glow that tends to wake me up in time to go running too early in the morning. Except this morning... I woke up quite refreshed, but noticed it was still dark--I notice things like that. Then I noticed that the time was significantly later than when I normally wake up. That seemed odd... that is when I noticed (sharp observer that I am) that there was a set of blinds hanging up in my room and covering the window--it was perfectly bright outside, just not in my room. where the hell did those come from? I certainly didn't notice them when I stood next to the window last evening changing clothes--it isn't as bad as it sounds, the window is high and my wall locker door covers the window--jeesh!?! So, either I missed the blinds completely last evening when I got home, or someone snuck in the middle of the night and installed them while I was sleeping...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment