
So, in addition to sitting all day in front of a computer--connected to various, data-limited databases--answering questions like "how many cases of this disease do we have?" and "what is the rate of that disease?" and "how do I make a graph of this?" or "how do make a graph of that?" or "how do I make a graph of this AND that?", I also have a day job as a talking head for Fox News... to wit:
I tired to embed a copy of the video here, but didn't have the bandwidth to upload, and cannot figure out how to embed from where it is--so you will have to click this link... http://gallery.mac.com/dfaix#100161
Now, I wasn't at my most eloquent during this interview... In fact, I am quite sure that I said "stanima" when I meant, of course, to say "stamina", but the editors didn't make me look too foolish... another small kindness in the world...

2 comments:
Hi Dennis, I love checking in on your blog! You never know what you will share.
I must admit I didn't notice your new uniform.
Now, I'm trying to view your spot on Fox News, but the link doesn't work. It just takes me to a MobileMe webpage.
Not sure what might have happened with the link. Apple is changing things around a bit over this last weekend. However, I just tried it now and it is working...
You wouldn't believe what I don't share!!
Post a Comment