Saturday, March 22, 2008
To Dive or Not to Dive...
I woke up this morning, and started my usual routine to get ready for the day and work... only to realize that my toothbrush was not sitting on the shelf where I always put it, right next to the toothpaste... hmmm, perhaps I left in in the ablutions trailer last evening. Lucky for me, that my beautiful wife had recently sent me my daypack and it contained an extra toothbrush (and travel size toothpaste and 5 800g motrin). I grab the extra toothbrush and start walking the 80 steps towards the head. As I walk, I start the debate--if I find the toothbrush will I throw it away or would I consider using it? This is not an easy decision, but it should be. I mean, who could even contemplate using a toothbrush after it sat out all night in a public restroom exposed to entirely too much atmosphere? But, I have gone dumpster diving before for treasured personal hygiene products and this is one helluva toothbrush! So, I am secretly hoping that the toothbrush isn't there when I get to the sinks... and my wish is granted, I am saved from having to make such a difficult decision. Note that I didn't even look at the trash can--maybe some new mouthwash is in order anyway...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment